Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod – $129.38
The Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod has been out for about a year now, but we wanted to share some of the latest deals on this sexy, high-end device.
Although it looks exactly the same as the Triade DNA200 Mod, this version features eVolv’s newest and most advanced DNA250 chipset.
Powered by three 18650 batteries and providing up to 250W of output, the Triade DNA 250 Mod has a beautifully engineered die cast zinc alloy chassis, designed in the USA.
It includes precision temperature control and a full suite of advanced customization options, thanks to eVolv’s eScribe software. Everything about this device screams quality, including a variety of high-end textured battery door options.
Undoubtedly one of the most well-designed and highly acclaimed DNA250-powered setups on the market, the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod is still widely available – and just as popular as when it was released. Normally retailing for over $150, you can get a great price at these suppliers:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Lost Vape Triade DNA250 Mod features:
- Variable Wattage: 1 – 250W
- Temperature Control: 100C – 315C / 200F – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 2.0 ohm (VW) / 0.08 to 1.0 ohm (TC)
- Peak current: 55A (50A continuous)
- Die cast zinc alloy chassis with textured inlay
- Powered by authentic DNA250 chip
- 97% Output Efficiency
- Intuitive OLED display
- Three button interface with oversized squared firing button
- Upgradeable eScribe software
- Numerous protections and customization options
- High-end textured magnetic battery door
- Stainless steel 510 threading
- Spring-loaded, nickel-plated brass 510 pin
- Powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately)