The Pioneer4You IPV Mini 2 is a compact and powerful box mod that packs up to 70 watts of output power! Not only does it look great, but it includes the latest YiHi SX330V2C chip and can fire atomizers down to 0.2 ohms using a single 18650 battery. It’s variable wattage (5-70W), variable voltage (3.6-8.5V) and includes a variety of built-in features that make it perfect for sub-ohm vaping; while also keeping you fully protected.
An extremely popular option and one of our top-recommended box mods, the IPV Mini 2 typically retails for about $65. Right now, MyFreedomSmokes has it on sale for just $59.95, and if you’re a first-time customer can get the IPV Mini 2 for only $50.96 with coupon code “NEWMFS15” →
* Coupon applies to first-time customers only. Expiration of this deal is unknown.
Pioneer4You IPV Mini II features:
- Variable wattage: 5.0 – 70W
- Variable voltage: 3.6 – 8.5V
- Compatible with atomizers from 0.2 ohm to 3.0 ohm
- YiHi SX330V2C chip
- Standard 510 threading
- Floating center pin
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Input voltage warning
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Uses single 18650 battery (sold separately)