Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod – ONLY $29.99!!!
With the recent release of the new Modefined Lyra 200W, several vendors are offering big discounts on the Lost Vape Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod.
The Sirius 200W Box Mod is beautifully engineered from die-cast zinc alloy and has an eye-catching two-tone design with an anodized aluminum face plate.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it has a powerful and advanced chipset providing up to 200W of output power with full temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR and an intuitive 0.96 inch OLED display on the face.
It's firmware upgradeable and is pass-through compatible with onboard micro-USB charging.
A hot seller that was only released a few months ago, the Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod by Lost Vape is intelligently designed 200W device with unique and modern styling.
Previously retailing for close to $60, the Modefined Sirius 200W Mod has been discontinued and is now much harder to find. We haven't been able to find any online stores that are still selling them.
All is not lost though! If you're looking fora similar box mod, check out our guide to the best 200w box mods.
Modefined Sirius 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Minimum resistance: 0.10 ohm
- Ergonomic, two-tone design with die-cast zinc alloy chassis
- Anondized aluminum control face
- Intuitive 0.96 inch OLED display
- 3-button operation with oversized firing button
- TCR adjustments and bypass mode
- Numerous built-in safety protections
- Bottom latched battery access door
- Micro-USB charging and upgrade port
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)