Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod – ONLY $29.99!!!
With the recent release of the new Modefined Lyra 200W, several vendors are offering big discounts on the Lost Vape Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod. The Sirius 200W Box Mod is beautifully engineered from die-cast zinc alloy and has an eye-catching two-tone design with an anodized aluminum face plate. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it has a powerful and advanced chipset providing up to 200W of output power with full temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR and an intuitive 0.96 inch OLED display on the face. It's firmware upgradeable and is pass-through compatible with onboard micro-USB charging.
A hot seller that was only released a few months ago, the Modefined Sirius 200W Box Mod by Lost Vape is intelligently designed 200W device with unique and modern styling. Normally retailing for close to $60, you can get a great reduced price on the Modefined Sirius 200W Mod at US vendor 101 Vape for just $34.99. Or get an even better deal at Volcano Cigs for the super low price of $29.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Modefined Sirius 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Minimum resistance: 0.10 ohm
- Ergonomic, two-tone design with die-cast zinc alloy chassis
- Anondized aluminum control face
- Intuitive 0.96 inch OLED display
- 3-button operation with oversized firing button
- TCR adjustments and bypass mode
- Numerous built-in safety protections
- Bottom latched battery access door
- Micro-USB charging and upgrade port
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)