Pioneer4You IPV D3S 80W Box Mod – ONLY $19.95!
The Pioneer IPV D3S Box Mod has been around for at least a year, and right now you can get an outstanding price – ONLY $19.95! It has a sleek, ergonomic design and offers up to 80W of output, temperature control and SX Pure Technology. Powered by the YiHi SX150H chipset, it has all of the features that made the IPV D3 so great, with an expanded Joule range (up to 100J) and voltage step down for extended battery life. Powered by a single 18650 battery, it includes magnetic battery door, micro-USB charging and a full range of built-in safety features.
Although it’s certainly not a new, the Pioneer IPV D3S Mod remains a relevant single cell device with modest power and plenty of advanced features; and at this super low price we just had to share! It originally retailed for around $50, but while supplies last you can get the IPV D3S Mod for only $19.95 at Ecig.com →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV D3S Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10 – 80W
- Variable joule: 10 – 100J
- Temperature range: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F
- Resistance: 0.15 – 3.0 ohm (Standard), 0.05 ohm – 1.5 ohm (Joules Mode)
- Compatible with standard, nickel and titanium coils
- Powered by YiHi SX150H (w/ YiHi SX Pure Technology)
- Supports voltage step down
- Low voltage, low resistance, high input, short circuit, reverse battery and overheat protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging
- 510 threading
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)