Pioneer4You IPV D4 80W Mod – $35.99
The latest device in the IPV series, the Pioneer4You IPV D4 Box Mod has the same clean, ergonomic design as many of its predecessors, but with the latest Yihi SX310H chipset it can produce up to 80W of output with a single 18650 battery and offers an impressive temperature control suite (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR) with a variety of advanced features. For those that prefer Joule Mode, that’s an option too with a range of 10 – 80J. The IPV D4 Mod has a strong magnetic battery cover and comes in black, as well as several bronze metallic finishes.
Although it doesn’t look drastically different than the IPV D3, the Pioneer4You IPV D4 Mod is a bit smaller and offers some nice, subtle updates. A compact single cell device loaded with advanced features, it retails for around $50 at most vendors, but you can get a great price when buying online.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
IPV D4 80W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 80W
- Temperature control: 212F – 572F / 100C – 315C (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Output joules: 10 – 80 joules
- Output voltage: 1 – 7 volts
- Minimum resistance: 0.05 ohm
- Powered by Yihi SX310H chipset
- Ergonomic zinc alloy chassis
- Easy-to-read OLED display
- Magnetic battery cover
- USB Chargeable – pass through available
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)