Although the IPV6 Mod is Pioneer4You’s most powerful device to date, if you’re looking for something a little less extreme (with most of the same advanced features), the IPV Yaris Box Mod is an excellent choice. Powered by a long-lasting 26650 battery, it has a sleek ergonomic shape and offers up to 80W of output with precision temperature control; firing Ni/SS/Ti coils down to 0.15 ohms. The IPV Yaris Mod includes the Yihi SX150H chipset, with a large, responsive firing button, easy-to-read OLED screen and magnetic battery cover.
With all of the advanced features you could possibly need, the Pioneer4You IPV Yaris Box Mod is one of only a handful of 26650 devices and will provide exceptional battery life for anyone with mid-range power needs. Available towards the end of the month, you can pre-order now at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $39.99. Or, try Fast Tech for just $41.68 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV Yaris Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 80W
- Temperature control range: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F)
- Standard resistance: 0.15 – 3 ohm
- Joules mode resistance: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm
- Output voltage: 1 – 7V
- Yihi SX150H chipset
- Easy-to-read OLED screen
- Large, responsive firing button
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 26650 battery (sold separately)
IPV Yaris Box Mod Video Review: