Sense Blazer 200W Mod / Kit – From $30.26
The latest device from Sense Tech, the Sense Blazer 200W Box Mod is an attractive, comprehensive unit that provides up to 200W of output with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS) and a variety of built-in safety features.
Powered by three 18650 batteries, it has an awesome 2-tone design and includes a 3-button interface with side-mounted OLED display, magnetic battery door, USB charging and spring-loaded 510.
It’s sold alone or as a complete kit with the Blazer 200 Sub-Ohm Tank, which is compatible with a wide range of high performance Sense coils, including cross compatibility with the Smok TFV8.
The latest member of the triple 18650 battery club, the Sense Blazer 200W Mod offers more than most vapers need, but even if you don’t need 200W you can expect days of charge-free operation. Get a great price on the Blazer Mod at these great online vendors…
Full Starter Kit
* Expiration of deals is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sense Blazer 200W Box Mod Features
- Variable wattage: 7 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3 ohm
- Constructed from zinc alloy with ergonomic two-tone design
- Supports VW, VT-Ti, VT-Ni, VT-SS316 output modes
- Horizontally mounted OLED screen
- 3-button control interface
- Magnetic battery door
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by triple 18650 batteries (sold separately)
Blazer 200 Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Hinged top-fill system
- 6ml tank capacity
- Compatible with Blazer 200 or Smok TFV8 coils
- Includes 0.6 ohm ceramic coil (50 to 100W)
- Includes 0.2 ohm sextuple coil (60 to 200W)
- Quad adjustable airflow control
- 510 threading
- 25.5mm diameter