Sigelei 50W V2 Box Mod Review
The Sigelei 50W Box Mod is now on version two, also referred to as the VR2.
It has a sleek, upgraded look, along with other nice upgrades such as a bigger LED screen, magnetic back plate and floating 510 center pin.
The YiHi SX330 chip provides tons of great features and plenty of power (variable wattage from 7 to 50 watts).
Like a lot of other smaller box mods on the market it only requires a single 18650 battery. Despite that, it fires down to a 0.2 ohm, which makes it quite powerful and fully sub-ohm capable.
One of our top recommended box mods, the Sigelei 50W Box Mod V2 hasn't been out for long (just several months!) and the price continues to drop. Once retailing for well over $100, you can pick up the Sigelei 50W VR2 Mod at these online retailers:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sigelei 50W Box Mod VR2 Features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 50W (in 0.1W increments)
- Voltage range: 2.8 – 8.5V
- Resistance range: 0.2 – 3.0 ohms
- Enlarged OLED display
- Automatically detects voltage for atomizer
- Low voltage and reverse battery protection
- Magnetic back plate
- Floating copper coated brass 510 center pin
- Micro USB charging port
- Houses single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 43mm x 23mm x 95 mm
Of course, if you're looking for a much more serious unit, with a heap of extra power, you can check out the 50W VR2's bigger brother… The Fuchai 213 Plus has a whopping 223W and is a sophisticated unit that doesn't break the bank!