Sigelei has been developing some attractive new devices this year, and the Sigelei J80 Box Mod is one of the latest; offering up to 80W of output with temperature control and a long-lasting 2000mAh polymer battery. It’s super compact and has a great looking 2-tone design with multi-line OLED display, diamond-shaped firing button, micro-USB charging port and spring-loaded 510 connection. The Sigelei J80 Mod includes a variety of built-in safety features, MCU protection and is compatible with standard, Ni200, Ti and SS316 coils.
If you’re looking for something compact and flexible with a built-in battery included, the Sigelei J80 80W Box Mod could be right up your alley. Now available at several different vendors, get one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for $56.29, or US vendor Vapor DNA for $53.99 with coupon code “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sigelei J80 Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10 – 80W
- Temperature control: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F
- Modes: Power / Ti / Ni200 / SS316
- Two-tone zinc alloy construction
- Multi-line OLED screen
- Diamond-shaped firing button is easy to use, will not misfire
- MCU protection function
- Automatic reduced power function
- Sleep mode wake up capability
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Built-in 2000mAh polymer battery