Sigelei Mini 30W Box Mod Review – $33.95
Known for big, powerful box mods like the Sigelei 50W and 100W and the massive Fuchai 213 Plus 220W, the Sigelei Mini is Sigelei’s most compact offering to date.
The Sigelei 30W Box Mod provides up to 30W of power and fires atomizers down to 0.3 ohms, all in a palm-size package. This is a true mini mod!
Powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately), it includes side-mounted OLED screen, spring-loaded 510 connection, magnetic cover and can be operated in regulated or mechanical mode.
Although it’s not as widely available as some compact box mods, several U.S. vendors have the Sigelei Mini in-stock and ready-to-ship with next day delivery for around $44.99. You can also get the Sigelei Mini 30W box mod at many of the Chinese and other overseas sellers for as little as $33.95.
This is definitely a mod that is worth shopping around for!
Sigelei Mini 30W Mod Features
- Made from aluminum alloy
- Variable wattage: 5 – 30W (in 0.1W increments)
- Max output voltage: 8.5V
- 510 threading
- Minimum resistance 0.3 ohms
- PWM or DC-DC mode available
- Low resistance, short circuit and reverse battery protection
- Vented battery casing
- Spring loaded copper pin
- 8 magnets hold battery door
- Compatible with single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Micro USB charging port (1 amp charger only)
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″ x 1-3/8″ x 7/8″