SMY SDNA 75W Box Mod – $47.45
One of the first devices to incorporate the new DNA 75 chip from eVolv, the SMY SDNA 75W Box Mod offers and amazing feature set that's sure to impress.
Based off the highly popular (and super advanced) DNA 200 chip, the SDNA75 Mod provides up to 75W of output and is powered by a single 18650 battery.
This new smaller platform offers the same advanced features with C-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS and VW modes, and has an enormous amount of customization options.
The device has an attractive zinc alloy shell, includes OLED screen, magnetic battery cover, spring-loaded 510 and a micro-USB charging and upgrade port.
If you're a fan of the DNA 200, but would prefer a smaller, single cell device and don't need 200W of dual battery output, the SMY SDNA 75W Mod may be right up your alley
2020 Update: This box mod has since been discontinued. While it was available for a super low clearance prices as a result, we haven't seen it in stock for ages. If you're still looking for a new mod, take a look at our guide to the best vape mods.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
SMY SDNA 75 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 75W
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F / 100C – 300C
- Voltage range: 0.2 – 6V
- Resistance range: 0.08 – 3.0 ohm
- Working modes: TC-Ti / TC-Ni / TC-SS / VW
- Constructed of zinc alloy
- Authentic DNA 75 chipset from Evolv
- Firmware upgradeable
- 0.91 inches OLED screen
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Micro-USB charging and upgrade port
- Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)