Looking for quality, high discharge rate battery to run a powerful 18650 sub-ohm device? These Sony VTC5 18650 batteries have a maximum discharge rate of 30A and are perfect for running any standard or sub-ohm setup. With 2600mAh of battery capacity you’ll get plenty of run time (one day for most, depending the build) and the flat top configuration will fit nicely in most mechanical mods and VV/VW devices.
Purchased individually, you can expect to pay $10 to $12 per cell (or about $20 per 2-pack), but several US vendors have great deals on Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 30A batteries. Get a pair at Ecig.com for just $13.49 with coupon “cigbuyer”, or try Vapor Beast for only $11.67 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sony VTC5 18650 Battery features:
- Authentic Sony Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight : 44g Average
- Positive Terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type: 18650 Cylindrical