The 24mm Syntheticloud Flux RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank isn’t the first setup to combine a rebuildable deck with replaceable heads, but it certainly does so in a simple yet elegant fashion. Switch between a removable two-post, dual terminal build deck or use premade, lateral dual sub-ohm coils (sold separately). The large terminals are perfect for accommodating a wide range of exotic builds, and the hidden airflow control on the base provides a streamlined look while providing plenty of airflow to the coil. The Synthetic Cloud Flux Tank can hold up to 3ml of juice and comes with a 12mm wide bore drip tip.
If you’re looking for a stylish and flexible rebuildable tank system, the Syntheticloud Flux RTA Tank is perfect for both beginners and advanced users alike. Developed in the USA, get the Flux Tank at US vendor Element Vape for $39.95, or get an even better deal at Vapor DNA for just $35.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Synthetic Cloud Flux RTA Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and glass construction
- Threaded top-fill design
- 3ml tank capacity
- Dynamic atomizer core – rebuildable or sub-ohm coil
- Two-post, dual terminal build deck
- Deckmilled negative post with PEEK insulated positive
- Removable lateral dual sub-ohm coil (not included)
- Hidden airflow control on base
- Proprietary 12mm wide bore drip tip
- Adjustable gold-plated 510 connection
- 24mm diameter