It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new steampunk-inspired device, and this one looks pretty cool. The Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk Mod is constructed of zinc alloy and sports a unique steampunk-style inlay pattern that really makes it pop! Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it comes in black, bronze, copper or stainless steel finishes. The Tesla Nano 120W Box Mod provides up to 120W of output with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR) and features a bright OLED screen, ON/OFF toggle switch, oversized firing button and more.
We thought Tesla’s last steampunk mod was cool, but this one looks even better with improved ergonomics, more features and even more detailed inlays. Get a great price on the Tesla Nano 120W Mod at Chinese supplier 3FVape for $46.99, or US vendor Ecig.com has them in-stock for only $49.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Tesla Nano 120W Box Mod:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 120W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm (VW) / 0.05 – 1.0 ohm (TC)
- Output modes: KA / TC-Ti / TC-Ni200 / TC-SS316 / TCR mode
- Zinc alloy construction
- Steampunk styling with black, bronze, copper or stainless steel finish
- Bright 0.91″ OLED screen
- Taggle switch design with oversized firing button
- Temperature lock
- Flip-open bottom battery door
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)