Council of Vapor Phoenix Tank
The Council of Vapor Phoenix Tank is a new breed of ceramic tank where a permanent ceramic wick is cleaned, rather than replaced.
Unlike the Council of Vapor Defiant Tank which uses replaceable ceramic coils, the coil in the Phoenix (0.5 ohm) is said to last for months and is designed to run between 60W and 120W.
It features a locking, twist off top-fill system with dual top adjustable airflow and holds 2ml of e-juice. It comes with three (anti-spitback) honeycomb drip tips and red silicone bands for heat shielding.
Ceramic coil tanks are becoming very popular because of their excellent flavor reproduction and performance qualities, and the Council of Vapor Phoenix Tank offers the added benefit of a permanent ceramic coil that you rarely need to replace.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Phoenix Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Locking top-fill system
- 2ml tank capacity
- Dual top adjustable airflow (10mm by 3mm holes)
- Permanent 0.5 ohm ceramic coil structure
- Provides pure and accurate flavor recreation
- Designed for 60W to 120W output range
- Dual wicking ports
- Honeycomb drip tip design reduces spitback (3 included)
- Cleaning tool and red silicone bands included
- 22mm diameter