MV Authentics announced the Deviate DNA40 Mod earlier this year, and it certainly created some buzz. Talk about CRAZY! Resembling something straight out of a sci-fi movie, the Deviate Mod is powered by an Evolv DNA 40 chip with temperature control and various advanced features. Housed in a powder and clear coated cast zinc chassis with OLED screen, it’s built to last and runs off a single 18650 (flat-top) battery. It offers up to 40W of power, temperatures between 100 – 600F and fires down to 0.1 ohm.
The Deviate DNA40 Mod is made in the USA and is unlike any other mod on the market. Loaded with DNA 40 goodies, it’s futuristic (Alien!) design is sure to draw everyone’s attention. We’re not sure how many are available, but the Deviate Mod was just released and is sold exclusively at Mad Vapes for $249.99 →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Deviate Mod / DNA 40 features:
- Durable cast zinc chassis (powder and clear coated)
- Authentic Evolv DNA 40 chip
- Adjustable wattage: 1 – 40w
- Temperature control range: 100 – 600F
- Resistance as low as 0.1 ohm in temp control (Ni200 wire coil), 0.16 standard
- OLED screen with 3-button operation
- Stealth mode deactivates screen to save power
- Lock / unlock feature
- Flip screen orientation
- Powered by single 18650 flat top battery (sold separately)