Eleaf iStick 60W TC Box Mod – $24.49
The first iStick to use a replaceable 18650 cell, the Eleaf iStick 60W Mod is the latest product from Eleaf; offering up to 60W of output power with temperature control. It supports standard kanthal coils in VW mode, or Ni200 and Titanium coils in TC mode, firing between 200℉-600℉ at resistances as low as 0.05 ohms. With a large OLED screen and spring-loaded SS 510, the iStick 60W Mod is packed with features and the removable side plates not only allow you to quickly swap out batteries, but also switch colors.
The Eleaf iStick 60W Box Mod is the perfect mid-range device for those looking for temperature control, in a compact and flexible package. Scheduled for release in mid-October, you can pre-order the Eleaf iStick 60W TC at Chinese supplier Gear Best for $29.16. Or, Pre-order it at Efun.Top for just $24.49 →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Eleaf iStick 60W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W
- Temperature control: 200℉ – 600℉ / 100°C – 315°C
- Switchable between TC-Ni/TC-Ti/VW Modes
- HD OLED display
- Multiple safety protections
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded, stainless steel 510 threading
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)