From the makers of the innovative Freemax Starre, the Freemax Scylla Tank is one of the first sub-ohm systems to incorporate a 0.3 ohm ceramic coil; designed for handling high power (20-160W) and providing 3 to 5 times more life than a standard cotton coil. It also wicks fast and efficiently, ideal for a wide range of PG/VG ratios. The tank itself is top-filled and holds 4ml of juice, with dual adjustable airflow and a dual-stacked, horizontal RTA build deck for creating your own coils.
If it’s anything like the Starre Tank, the Freemax Scylla Tank is sure to be a top performer and gain a lot of fanfare among high-powered vaping enthusiasts. We haven’t tried a ceramic coil yet, but the Scyla Tank is available at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $24.00. Or, get one at US vendor Vapor DNA for $26.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Freemax Scylla Tank features:
- High-grade stainless steel and glass construction
- 0.3 ohm ceramic coil provides clean flavor and fast wicking (20 – 160W)
- Lasts 3 to 5 times longer than traditional coils
- Additional coil options: 0.5 ohm Clapton, 0.15 ohm Ni200
- Innovative RTA build deck (dual stacked posts)
- Top fill system
- Dual adjustable airflow
- 4ml tank capacity
- Anti-leak and anti-spitback design
- Stealth delrin drip tip
- 22mm diameter