Low Price iTaste MVP 3.0 – Just $39.99
The Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 is a completely redesigned version of the popular iTaste MVP.
It takes the device to a whole new level with up to 30W of power, a huge 3800mAh battery and loads of advanced features. It has a fully upgraded chipset, OLED sceen, readouts for battery life, output and resistance, spring-loaded brass contact and is capable of firing down to 0.4 ohms – making it compatible with all of the most popular sub-ohm tanks.
Did we mention that it looks really cool?
Widely available at many U.S. vendors for around $60, Chinese suppliers are offering an outstanding price on the iTaste MVP 3.0 of just $39.99 with free worldwide shipping. We’re not sure how long this extremely low prices will last, but we’ve been unable to find it cheaper anywhere else.
Innokin iTaste MVP 3 Mod Features:
- Variable Voltage: 3.0V – 9.0V in 0.1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: 6.0W – 30.0W, 0.5 watt increments
- Built-in 3800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargable battery
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Utilizes vRMS DC Current – Power deviation is held within .1 watts
- New chipset
- OLED Screen providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading
- Remembers last voltage or wattage setting
- 510 spring loaded, brass positive contact
- Stainless steel threading
- Integrated Micro USB Cable at the base
- Output port: DC5v/1A