Smok Koopor Mini 60W Box Mod
The latest device from Smoktech, the Smok Koopor Mini Box Mod offers up to 60W of power, temperature control and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity; allowing you to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices.
The circuit board graphics on the face are a neat touch, and there are plenty of vent holes to keep a single 18650 battery cool, while adding to the look.
The Smok Koopor Mini includes a large OLED display, magnetic battery cover, spring loaded 510 and will fire as low as 0.2 ohm (for information on safe vaping power levels see this chart).
We don't have a ton of information about the Smok Koopor Box Mod since it was just released. Here's what we've been able to find on this cool little mini box mod…
Smok Koopor Mini Mod Features
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W
- Variable voltage: 0.8 – 9V
- Temperature control: 200-600°F/ 100-315°C
- Resistance range: 0.2 – 3.0 ohm
- Large OLED display, LED Color changeable to customize your Koopor box mod
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology to communicate with other devices and Smok fans
- Spring-loaded 510 connector with stainless steel threads
- Magnetic back cover to easily replace battery
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)