The latest device from Smoktech, the Smok Koopor Mini Box Mod offers up to 60W of power, temperature control and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity; allowing you to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices. The circuit board graphics on the face are a neat touch, and there are plenty of vent holes to keep a single 18650 battery cool, while adding to the look. The Smok Koopor Mini includes a large OLED display, magnetic battery cover, spring loaded 510 and will fire as low as 0.2 ohm.
We don’t have a ton of information about the Smok Koopor Box Mod since it was just released, but several vendors are now accepting orders it’s definitely a great looking device. Retailing for over $50, get the Smok Koopor Mini Mod for just $29.14 at Efun.Top, or get it at US vendor Vapor DNA for just $35.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Smok Koopor Mini Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W
- Variable voltage: 0.8 – 9V
- Temperature control: 200-600°F/ 100-315°C
- Resistance range: 0.2 – 3.0 ohm
- Large OLED display, LED Color changeable to customize your Koopor box mod
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology to communicate with other devices and Smok fans
- Spring-loaded 510 connector with stainless steel threads
- Magnetic back cover to easily replace battery
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)