GTRS VBOY 200W Box Mod – ONLY $57.15!
We shared a deal on the GTRS VBOY 200W Box Mod about a month ago, but US vendor Eight Vape has it priced $10 lower for their Pre-Black Friday Sale! That’s significantly less than all other online vendors! Powered by the latest Yihi SX500 chipset, if offers up to 200W of output power with advanced temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR), precise resistance settings and five (power and joule) memory slots. The GTRS VBOY 200W Mod houses dual 18650 batteries and is ergonomically shaped with a huge 1.3-inch TFT IPS full-color display. Available in black with several different accent colors, it features anti-slip, silicone and plastic side panels with an easy-to-use push-type battery cover to make battery swaps a breeze.
Advanced, powerful and super accurate, the GTRS VBOY 200W Box Mod has beautiful aesthetics and an awesome full-color display to easily control your experience. Most US vendors have the GTRS VBOY priced over $100, while other Chinese vendors average around $80.
Get it for a killer price here:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
GTRS VBOY 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 200W
- Variable joules: 10 – 120J
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 3.0 ohm, best at 0.1 – 0.5 ohm
- Maximum current output: 45A
- Powered by Yihi SX500 chipset
- Compact ergonomic design with anti-slip, silicone side panels
- Huge 1.3 inch TFT IPS full-color display
- Highly intuitive menu system
- Customizable wallpaper
- Five power and joule memory slots
- Oversized firing button
- Three-button control interface
- Push-type battery cover
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)