HCigar VT200 (DNA 200) Box Mod – Just $133.68
A followup to the VT40 Mod, the HCigar VT200 Box Mod is the most powerful and advanced device from HCigar to date – powered by the all new Evolv DNA200 chip. The HCigar VT 200 Mod offers advanced temperature control functions and a standard wattage mode that runs all the way up 200 watts. Powered by three replaceable Li-Po 1300mAh batteries (included), it has a huge 3900mAh capacity and can fire atomizers as low as 0.2 ohms. It includes an extra long list of features, all part of the DNA200 chipset.
The HCigar VT200 Box Mod is a super powerful and advanced device, designed for only the most experienced vaping enthusiasts. It’s now available at several different vendors, including Vapor DNA for $164.99 with coupon “5OFF”. Or, get one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for only $133.68 with free shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
HCigar VT 200 Mod features:
- Output power: 1 – 200 Watts
- Output voltage: 1 – 9 Volts
- Temperature range: 200F to 600F (~100°C-300°C)
- Resistance (temperature sensing wire): 0.08Ω – 1.0Ω
- Resistance (standard wire): 0.1Ω – 2.0Ω
- Genuine Evolv DNA200 chip
- 0.911″ OLED screen
- Temperature protection (Celsius and Fahrenheit)
- Automatically wire detection (Ni200 or standard)
- Lock, Stealth and Power Preset Mode
- Preheat and Step Up / Step Down Technology
- Spring-loaded, adjustable brass center pin
- Three easy-to-replace 1300mAh Lipo batteries included
This is the absolute best DNA 200 box mod I’ve used. I currently own the black colored device and have not changed the battery or any features, I’ve found a firmware from almost one year ago that has automatic kanthal vaping and it pumps out as much amps and volts that your wattage, coil resistance, and battery life require. I’ve been getting VTC4 batteries for my other box mods and the Lithium Polymer 3 cell battery pack the Hcigar VT200 has is long lasting and can handle any resistance vaping I want to enjoy.