IPV D3 80W TC Box Mod – $42.41
A follow-up to the popular IPV D2, the Pioneer4You IPV D3 Box Mod offers a bit more power (up to 80W) with the latest YIHI SX130H-V2 chipset. Not only can it be operated in wattage or joules, but it’s said to be one of the most accurate temperature control devices to date, with a range of 212°F-572°F and firing as low as 0.1 ohms with nickel or titanium coils. They added a magnetic battery cover to the IPV D3, voltage step down, and word is the finish is much more rugged and less likely to chip than the previous version.
The IPV D3 Box Mod comes is several attractive colors and it appears that Pioneer4You has addressed many of the complaints about the old D2. Available in several weeks, you can order the D3 at Chinese supplier 3FVape for only $45.99, or US supplier Vapor DNA for $44.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV D3 Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 80W
- Variable joule: 10 – 75J
- Temperature Control Range: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F
- Resistance: 0.15 – 3.0 ohm (Standard), 0.05 ohm – 0.5 ohm (Joules Mode)
- Compatible with standard, nickel and titanium coils
- Powered by YiHi SX130H-V2
- Low voltage, low resistance, high input, short circuit, reverse battery and overheat protection
- Magnetic battery cover (no more screws)
- Micro-USB charging
- 510 threading
- Uses single 18650 battery (sold separately)