Heatvape Defender 50W Blowout – ONLY $14.95!
Released last year, the Heatvape Defender Mod is not a bad little device – especially for only $15! Powered by a single 18650 battery, it’s extremely compact and offers up to 50W of output. Although it doesn’t have temperature control like many of the newest devices out right now, it will fire down to 0.3 ohms – perfect for a wide range of sub-ohm tanks and coils. It comes in several attractive colors and includes OLED screen, spring loaded 510 and various built-in safety features.
Originally retailing for $50, you can’t beat this price on the 50W Heatvape Defender Mod! A nice backup – or upgrade for beginners. Get one (while supplies last) at the following vendors.
* Expiration of this blowout sale is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Heatvape Defender 50W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5W to 50W
- Variable voltage: 2V to 8V
- Resistance range: 0.3 to 3.0 Ohm
- Incremental OLED screen
- Overcharge, low-voltage and short-circuit protection
- USB passthrough
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)