Hugo Boxer Rader 211W Box Mod – $39.99
Designed to replicate the Boxer Mod Classic, the Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader 211W Box Mod is constructed from high quality fireproof nylon to create a rugged and lightweight device with subtle but attractive styling. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and a Duo Core GT211 chip, it offers up to 211W of output with full temp control, preheat and “rampup” technology. The Hugo Boxer Rader 211W has a comfortable grip with a bright 0.91-inch OLED display, large firing button and an easy-slip battery cover with “RADER” logo stamped prominently on the side.
It’s hard not to notice the similarities to an authentic Classic Boxer Mod, but if you don’t have $200+ to spend and appreciate the sleek and subtle styling, the Hugo Boxer Rader 211W Box Mod is much more affordable with plenty of power and all of the advanced features that most vapers need. Available in a variety of different colors at several Chinese vendors, you can pick up the Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader for under $50.
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader 211W Mod Features
- Variable wattage: 1 – 211W
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F / 100C – 300C
- Voltage range: 0.5 – 8.4V
- Resistance range: 0.06 – 3 ohm
- Max output current: 40A
- High-quality fireproof nylon shell
- Powered by Duo Core GT211 chipset
- 0.91-inch OLED display
- Preheat and curve heating technology
- Large firing button with toggle adjustment bar
- Easy-slip magnetic battery cover
- Micro USB charging port (2A)
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)