It’s been a while since we’ve seen an RDA from Innokin, but this one definitely looks interesting. The Innokin Thermo RDA features a unique windstorm design that’s supposed to whip up clouds and produce massive flavor and vapor. Available in 25mm or 27mm sizes, the Thermo RDA has two deck options (two-post clamp-style or two-post velocity-style) with dual airflow systems. The adjustable top/side airflow is equipped with a special spitback protection design that creates a windstorm effect for flavor, while non-adjustable bottom airflow provides plenty of volume for vapor.
Although it looks like a tank, the Innokin Thermo RDA is a promising new rebuildable dripper that could put Innokin back on the map. The reviews seem generally positive, although it’s certainly large and may not suit everyone. You can get a great price on the Thermo RDA at Chinese supplier VaporL for only $22.79, or try US vendor Vapor DNA for just $26.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Innokin Thermo RDA features:
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Clamp-style or velocity-style deck (extra posts for velocity)
- Innovative windstorm design
- Large build area and extra deep juice well
- Dual airflow intake systems
- Top/side adjustable airflow with built-in spitback protection
- Non-adjustable bottom airflow
- Proprietary 810 resin drip tip (13mm bore)
- Silver-plated 510 connection
- 25 or 27mm diameter