The latest mod from Pioneer4You’s IPV series, the IPV5 Box Mod boasts an astounding 200W of power and a super attractive, ergonomic design. With a similar shape to the IPV4, the new IPV5 has an upgraded look with the latest Yihi SX330-200 chipset; offering more power and a long list of the most advanced features. Run in watts (10-200W) or joules (10-100J), with a temperature control range from 212-572F. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it’s compatible with Ni200, Ti or SS coils and can fire as low as 0.05 ohms.
The Pioneer4You IPV5 Box Mod is super powerful and advanced, and if it’s anything like its predecessors it’s sure to be in high demand. Available at most vendors for $60+, get an outstanding price at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $39.99. Or, get one at MFS for just $37.80 w/ coupon code “cigbuyer10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV5 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10 – 200W
- Variable joule: 10 – 100J/ (120J for Titanium)
- Temperature control: 212 – 572F (100 – 300C)
- Standard Resistance: 0.15 ohm – 3.0 ohm
- Joules Mode Resistance: 0.05 ohm – 1.5 ohm
- Output Voltage: 1.0 – 7.0V
- Output Current: 1.0 – 4 5.0A
- Powered by YiHi SX330-200 chip
- Compatible with stainless steel (SS), nickel (Ni200) and Titaninum (Ti) wire
- HD LED screen with customizable logo
- Firmware upgradable
- Powered by dual 18650 batterie (not included)