Pioneer4You IPV8 230W Box Mod – $32.88
The latest device from the long-running IPV line, the Pioneer4You IPV8 Box Mod is the most powerful option so far, featuring the YiHi SX330 (F8) chipset and providing up to 230W of output with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS), TCR and SX Pure modes.
Like all of the devices in the IPV series, the IPV8 Mod is attractively styled with a comfortable ergonomic zinc alloy chassis, large OLED display, flip-open battery door and spring-loaded 510 connection. It’s powered by dual 18650 batteries and includes a variety of built-in safety protections.
The Pioneer4You IPV 8 Box Mod is a stylish and sophisticated device that pushes forward the IPV lineage. They retail for around $50, but you can get an the best price at these online stores:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV8 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10 – 230W
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 212 – 572F
- Output voltage: 1 – 7V
- Standard resistance: 0.15 ohm – 3 ohm
- Joules mode resistance: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm
- SX pure resistance: 0.04 ohm – 0.06 ohm
- Powered by YiHi SX330-F8 chip
- Ergonomic zinc alloy chassis
- Large OLED display
- Temperature control with Ni / Ti / SS / TCR / SX Pure
- Multiple saftey protections
- Flip-open bottom battery door
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)