The original Decimus Mod lacked temperature control, but V1.2 of the Praxis Decimus Box Mod supports Ni200, Ti and SS coils down to 0.2 ohms. Developed by Praxis Vapors in California, it has a unique design with dual removable battery doors, hidden adjustment buttons and a proprietary chip with has a maximum power output of 150W. Run by dual 18650 batteries, it has an ergonomic shape with a two tone texturized finish that give it a great feel. Plus, replacement battery doors are available in multiple colors to give it a custom look.
Not only does it have a sweet design (now with temperature control!), but V1.2 of the Praxis Decimus Mod appears to be priced much more competitively. The original retailed for $70+, but the new version is available at Chinese supplier 3FVape for only $39.99 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Decimus Box Mod (V1.2) features:
- Variable wattage: 16 – 150W
- Temperature control: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F
- Supports Ni200, titanium and stainless steel coils
- Resistances as low as 0.2 ohm
- Light, ergonomic design
- Dual, magnetic cutaway battery doors
- OLED screen
- Hidden adjustment buttons
- Texturized and rubberized finish
- Self adjusting 510 center pin
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)