Sigelei Mini Book 40W Mod – ONLY $19.94!
The Sigelei Mini Book Mod replaced the Sigelei Mini late last year; transitioning from the old, boring square-shaped body style and making way for a more stylish and ergonomic design.
The Sigelei Mini Book offers up to 40W of output with temperature control; supporting nickel (Ni200) wire coils down to 0.05 ohms.
Available in several attractive colors, it’s powered by a single 18650 battery and includes an easy-to-use magnetic battery cover, OLED screen, spring-loaded 510 and a variety of built-in safety features.
The Sigelei Mini Book Box Mod is a compact device with a sleek and stylish look; ideal for just about anyone with low to mid-range power needs.
Originally retailing for over $50, it’s a great little device with lots of nice features – and prices have recently been slashed. You can now get one at many online stores for less than $20!
Though these are nowhere near as cutting edge as newer units, and they pack a small amount of power compared to Sigelei’s Fuchai 213 Plus, which has 223W of power, they are pretty great value for money.
Sigelei Mini Book Box Mod Features
- Variable wattage: 5.0 – 40.0W
- Voltage range: 0.5 – 7.5V
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 212 – 572F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 2.5ohm (supports nickel and regular kanthal wire)
- OLED screen
- Low voltage, low resistance, short circuit and reverse battery protection
- Magnetic battery door
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)