Released late last year, the Battlestar 200W Box Mod has become quite a popular option for anyone who wants an affordable 200W device. Although Smoant isn’t that well known, the Battlestar 200W Mod is a high quality choice that offers up to 200W of output with advanced temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR). Constructed from zinc alloy, it’s powered by dual 18650 batteries and is styled like a high end sports car, with a bright OLED display, toggle-button interface, magnetic battery cover, micro-USB charging port and more.
If you’re looking for a powerful and attractive setup, the Smoant Battlestar 200W Box Mod is an awesome device that’s surprisingly well built for such a low price. The Battlestar Mod has been getting rave reviews since it was first released, and you can get a great price at Chinese vendor Efun.Top for only $31.99. Or if you’d prefer a US vendor, try Eight Vape for a competitive low price of $36.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smoant Battlestar 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C
- Supports Ni, Ti and SS wire with TCR
- Resistance as low as 0.1 ohm (0.05 ohm in TC mode)
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Compact size for dual 18650 device (83mm x 43mm)
- Large, bright OLED display
- Pass-through compatible
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)