Smoant Charon 218W Box Mod / Kit – From $39.99
Finally released just a few weeks ago, the Smoant Charon Box Mod is a follow-up to the highly popular Battlestar Mod.
It’s powered by dual 18650 batteries, is firmware upgradeable and features an aggressive, compact design with up to 218W of output power with full temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR).
The Charon Mod comes in several attractive finishes and includes a real leather grip, 5-level voltage dial, intuitive OLED display, large venting holes, oversized firing button and magnetic battery cover.
With a beautifully designed chassis and even more power than its predecessor, the Smoant Charon 218W Box Mod is a unique and advanced setup that’s sure to generate some serious clouds.
You can get an outstanding price at these online sellers:
* Expiration of deals is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smoant Charon Box Mod Features
- Variable wattage: 1 – 218W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 300C
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, Ni-chrome and TCR
- Zinc alloy construction
- High quality leather grip
- Intuitive OLED display
- Large, responsive firing button
- 5-level voltage dial (3.7V / 4V / 4.6V / 5.6V / 6.6V)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging and upgrade port
- Low resistance, over-time, reverse polarity and overheat protection
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)