The Smoant Knight V1 Box Mod isn’t the first device to offer a recessed tank compartment, but it is one of the first that offers temperature control, supporting Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel coils as low as 0.1 ohms. Powered by a single 18650 battery, if offers up to 60W of output and is compatible with atomizers up to 23mm in diameter. Compact and discreet, the OLED display is located on the side with adjustment and firing buttons on the front. It offers all of the functionality and safety features that you would expect and is sold by itself, or as a kit with a matching Talos Sub-Ohm Tank.
The Smoant Knight V1 Mod is a neat little device that is both stealthy and attractive. Although 60W of power may not be enough for everyone, it’s plenty for most vapers and could also act as nice, compact backup. Available towards the middle of May, you can order one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for only $41.04 ($51.09 Kit) . Or, choose US vendor 101 Vape for $38.99 ($51.99 Kit) →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Smoant Knight V1 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W
- Variable voltage: 0.5 – 7V
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F / 100C – 300C
- Supports VW and Ni/Ti/SS TC modes
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm
- Constructed of zinc alloy with ceramic baking
- Recessed atomizer compartment (compatible up to 23mm)
- Side-mounted OLED screen
- Reverse polarity, overheat, low voltage and short circuit protection
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)