Smok Koopor Plus 200W Box Mod
Answering the call of power hungry cloud chasers everywhere, Smoktech is now offering a larger, more powerful version of the Smok Koopor Mini – the Smok Koopor Plus 200W Box Mod.
It offers up to 200W of power and uses High Frequency Dynamic Resistance Monitoring (HFDMR) to provide the extremely accurate temperature control.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Koopor Plus is compatible with nickel (Ni) or titanium (Ti) coils and includes a long list of advanced features – all in a sleek and unique looking package.
Considering it’s power and functionality, the Smok Koopor Plus 200W Mod is surprisingly affordable – retailing for around $60. Not bad at all!
Here’s some other specs and information on the Koopor Plus box mod from Smoktech…
Smok Koopor Plus Mod Features:
- Stainless steel and zinc alloy construction
- Variable wattage: 6 – 200W
- Voltage range: 0.35 – 8.00V
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.10 to 3.00 ohms (VW) / 0.08 to 3.00 ohms (TC)
- Large OLED screen
- HFDMR Technology detects resistance once every 250 microseconds
- Dual Driver System improves accuracy and rate of regulation
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Compatible with nickel Ni200, titanium and stainless steel coils
- Overheat, short circuit, and low battery protection
- Designed with optimal heat ventilation
- Sliding magnetized battery door
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)