Tesla Two Box Mod
Tesla’s Two Mod is a unique and convenient device; sort of like a mechanical box mod but with permanent, built-in batteries.
The box mod setup is unregulated, so power output is completely dependent on the battery and your choice of coil or atomizer.
It has 4000mAh of battery capacity and can fire down to 0.1 ohms, providing up to 100W with a 0.18 ohm coil installed.
If you’re into mechanical devices but want to eliminate the hassle of external 18650 batteries, then Tesla Two Mod could be a good fit.
2020 Update: Several US vendors sold the Tesla Two Mod for around $40. but this is now long discontinued and out of stock.
Tesla Two Mod Features:
- Maximum output power: 100W
- Maximum output voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum output current: 40A
- Atomizer resistance: 0.1 – 3.5ohm
- Voltage indicating: 3.2 – 3.65V (in red), 3.65 – 4.2V (in blue)
- Two internal batteries (4000mAh of capacity)
- 5-click ON/OFF
- 15s vaping time limit
- Low voltage protection (lower than 3.2V)
- Short circuit protection (resistance lower than 0.1ohm)
- Micro-USB charging port