A new entry into the “affordable high-end” device game, the Think Vape Exus Ark 200W Box Mod is a beautiful, ergonomically designed option that offers up to 200W of output with full temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS). Powered by dual 18650 batteries and the ST 200 chipset, it’s constructed from zinc alloy with leather or carbon fiber inlays and has a unique, angled top firing button for comfortable, thumb operation. It includes a 0.91 inch OLED display that shows a wide array of data with a sliding magnetic battery door on bottom.
With design elements that are similar to devices that cost twice as much, the Think Vape Exus Ark 200W Box Mod (previously the MKL200) has a sleek and attractive aesthetics with an advanced chipset that offers a ton of power and advanced features. Get the the MKL200 Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $35.99, or the Exus Ark 200W at Vapor DNA for only $53.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Think Vape Exus Ark 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5W – 200W
- Temperature Control: 100C – 300C / 212F – 662F
- Resistance range: 0.1 ohm – 3.0 ohm
- Output voltage: 0.1V – 7.5V
- Zinc alloy construction with leather or carbon fiber
- Supports Ni, Ti and SS wires
- 0.91 inch OLED display
- Ergonomic (angled) oversized fire button
- Numerous built-in safety protections
- Sliding magnetic battery door
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)