The Best-Rated E-Cig Juice Flavors of 2024
Options like RY4 (a tasty combination of caramel, vanilla, and tobacco) are a popular choice, and almost every e-juice company offers basic flavors such as: chocolate, cherry, cinnamon, and grape.
But what about the true “connoisseurs”? Which e-juice flavors rank the best in their books?
If you’re the type of person who loves to experiment and are constantly searching for richer, more complex varieties, then these creative flavors are likely to strike your fancy.
Let’s dive right in and explore some of the best and most uniques e-juices that you can find in 2020.
* I tried to include all of the most complex and popular e-juice flavors, but it was impossible to list them all. Feel free to share your favorites in the comments below.
The Best Rated E Cig Juice Flavors of 2024: Our Favorites
This descriptive review from Reddit says it all:
Gangbanged my mouth so hard I cried. I like sweet dessert juices. This juice tastes best warm. Exhale through the mouth and you get a strawberry twinky flavor. Exhale through the nose and you get more of a strawberry grahamcracker type flavor. I believe if something deserves recognition, I should give it. 10 out of 10, I would get gangbanged in the mouth again by Mother’s Milk!
* Also check out The Sauce LA’s Passion Fruit Cooler
You’ve never had a vape quite like this. Model Tea has bold peach and dragon-fruit, with a refreshing base of green tea. It’s summertime right at your lips…
One online reviewer had this to say about Churrios:
I’ve heard all the hype about Churrios, so I finally decided to try a bottle. MAN! It is so damn yummy I just bought another 2 bottles! Anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn’t tried it, or has no working taste buds left. To me it’s like biting into a hot fluffy churro at Disneyworld. You get that very specific taste of freshly fried dough with powdered sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top, finished off with a nice bit of creaminess. BAM… thats churrios. Love it, love it, love it!
* One Hit Wonder has some other excellent options at the vendors listed below.
Here’s how one Reddit reviewer described Muffin Man:
I have to say this is one of the most flavorful juices I’ve ever had the pleasure of vaping. The flavor is out of this world! It’s apple muffins… and it’s one of the best I’ve ever had. The flavor defintely tastes like grandma’s homemade apple muffins. You can taste the Red Washington Apple’s and there’s some cinnamon flavoring, but not too much – and not too little. Everyone should give this liquid a try!
Here’s what one Five Pawns customer had to say:
I just received Grandmaster in the mail and I can say with 100% certainty that this is one of the best, if not the best, e-liquid I have ever had. It took just one vape to come to this conclusion, though I have been vaping it with reckless abandon ever since I first tried it. I’m not great at reviews, but I will say this is one stunningly delectable, beautifully crafted, insanely tasty, sultry-ass vape.
Milk & Honey (By Cosmic Fog)
Close your eyes and imagine a vape lighter than air. You see fields of puffy marsh mallows as far as the eye can see. The sky opens and sweet milk rains down. Open your eyes in time for the perfect note of rich honey to cap it all off. Finally you have arrived….in the land of milk and honey.
One dedicated Thug Juice fan had this to say:
I bought my first bottle of Thug Juice over a year ago and I keep coming back for more. It has sweet watermelon and grape undertones, combined with a cool menthol kick that smacks you right in the face! If you like menthol flavors mixed with fruit, you’ll love Mt. Baker Vapor’s Thug Juice.
Astro (By Space Jam)
An Astro fan on AllTheJuices.com had this to say:
Astro is the best flavor in the world, in my opinion, and I have tried hundreds of flavors over the years. It is my #1 juice and the one I always go back to when I get tired of the rest. I have recommended it to many people and all of them have said that it’s one of their favorites. Buy it, like today!
This is how one reviewer described Looper:
Spot on Fruit Loops flavor. Multiple fruits harmoniously mixed to a delicate balance; none more overbearing or punchy than the rest. Somehow the exact cereal flavor is replicated. That combination of puffed corn and grain with the light frosting sets it apart from most cereal vapes where it’s all fruit and very little cereal. Underlying all of it is a light milky taste. It’s not cream or custard because it shouldn’t be; it’s just milk and in just the right amount.
Voodoo (By Halo)
Voodoo is a tangy, fruity, brilliantly balanced, and indeed mysteriously complex blend with a lot of character. It’s definitely on the sweeter side, but I still have a hard time deciphering the individual flavors after more than a year of weekly enjoyment. A unique and tasty combination. Hats off!
Other Contenders for the Best Ejuice Ever
With hundreds of different vendors and so many unique and popular e-juice flavors to choose from, here are a couple other interesting options to consider:
- Gambit (Five Pawns) – Think rich apple pie drizzled with caramel and topped with creamy vanilla ice cream. Another complex, flavorful and extremely popular e-juice flavor from the team at Five Pawns.
Available online at: Breazy, Vapor DNA, Vapor Kings
- Kryptonite (Cosmic Fog) – Like Superman, Kryptonite will make you weak! This irresistible melon-candy vape is tough to put down.
Available online at: Vapor DNA
- Creme Brule (Jimmy The Juice Man) – Highly acclaimed (and hard to come by), Jimmy The Juice Man’s Creme Brule is a rich, sultry cream flavor with dark, burnt sugar and a hint of banana. Believe the hype!
Available online at: Breazy
- Gummy Blood (Fuzion Vapor) – A sweet gummy candy infused with hints of fruit; rotating between watermelon, lemon-lime, orange and strawberry.
Available online at: Vapor DNA
- Andromeda (Space Jam) – Unique and creamy blend with sweet, juicy pomegranates and blueberries. Andromeda is a deliciously flavorful e-juice blend that’s sure to please your taste buds.
Available online at: Vapor DNA, Vapor Kings
- Dewberry Cream (Kilo Liquids) – A perfect balance of fruits and cream. Starts off smooth with subtly sweet honeydew, followed by mixed berries and the perfect balance of cream throughout.
Available online at: Breazy
- Yellow Submarine (JVapes) – JVapes calls it a “psychedelic blend of fruits,” and that’s probably a good description. Fruity and unique, it’s hard to pinpoint one particular fruit flavor in this complex blend.
Available online at: JVapes
- Unicorn Milk (Cuttwood) – Although this strawberry custard flavor is similar to Mother’s Milk (above), Unicorn Milk is Cuttwood’s most popular product. I like them both! Also consider Monster Melons.
Available online at: Breazy, Vapor Kings
- Boba’s Bounty (Alien Visions) – A smooth and mysterious tobacco blend with subtle hints of honey and marshmallow.
- Cinnamon Roll (Mt. Baker Vapor) – Undoubtedly one of the best flavors from Mt. Baker Vapor. Sweet and creamy, oven baked cinnamon rolls with the perfect amount of cinnamon and spice. YUM!
Available online at: Mt. Baker Vapor
- Hobbes Blood (The Vapor Chef) – Watermelon, strawberry and subtle hints of coconut. One of The Vapor Chef’s top flavors.
Available online at: The Vapor Chef
- Organic Snake Bite (Virgin Vapor) – A dark, mysterious berry blend that will keep you guessing. Sweet, complex and dangerous – this flavor bites!
Available online at: Virgin Vapor
- Blu-Ki-Co Ninja (Vapor Fi) – Tangy, exotic, and just a tad bit crazy! Blu-Ki-Co Ninja is a unique and flavorful mix of blueberry, kiwi and coconut.
Available online at: Vapor Fi
- Zombie Apocalypse (Alice In Vapeland) – Strawberry cupcakes… and brains!
Available online at: Alice In Vapeland
This is a small list of my personal favorites – along with some of the most popular e-juice flavors among vaping connoisseurs. What are your favorites?