Yihi SX Mini (M-Class) Mod – $169.95
Made by chipmaker Yihi, the SX Mini M-Class Mod is the gold standard when it comes to regulated, temperature control box mods.
Utilizing the YiHi SX350J chipset, the SX Mini M-Class features a highly intelligent temperature control system and offers up to 60W of output power.
It’s one of the better low powered mods.
Powered by a single 18650 battery, it’s quality is second to none and it’s loaded with advanced features such as 4 power output settings, SS firing button, SS spring-loaded 510, rotary display w/ gravity sensor, upgradeable firmware and more.Retailing for around $200, the Yihi SX Mini M-Class box mod is an attractive, high end device that’s available at several US vendors.
Yihi SX Mini Box Mod Features
- Ergonomic stainless steel and aluminum design
- YiHi SX350J chip
- Four Modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft
- Temperature control with anti-dry burning technology
- Joule mode: 10J-50J (200 – 580 F/ 100 – 300 C)
- Single Battery 60 Watt Regulated, 85 Watts in bypass mode (Mechanical Mode)
- Output Voltage: 1.0 – 9.5 Volts
- Resistance: 0.15 – 3.0 ohm
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low voltage, and overheat protection
- Charges via USB
- Gravity sensor system
- Upgradable firmware
- Graphic user interface
- Stainless steel 510 with brass spring-loaded connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)