Yihi SX Mini (S-Class) Mod Clones – Just $47.47
The Yihi SX Mini Mod is a high-end variable wattage box mod powered by a single 18650 battery that fires up to 60W (in regulated mode) and is compatible with atomizers as low as 0.15 ohms. Made from stainless steel and aluminum, it has an comfortable ergonomic grip, a great look and loads of advanced features with it’s SX350 chip. An authentic Yihi SX Mini retails for almost $200, but clones are available for a fraction of the cost and include most of the same great features.
Although the Yihi SX Mini clone doesn’t include an authentic SX350 mini chip, the specs are virtually identical and appearance-wise it’s tough to tell the difference. It’s certainly an attractive looking device, and right now Chinese supplier Gear Best is accepting pre-orders on the Yihi SX Mini clone for just $47.47 with free shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Yihi SX Mini Mod Clone features:
- Light-weight, stainless steel and aluminum body
- Up to 60W regulated, or bypass mode for direct connection
- Output voltage: 1.0 – 9.5V
- Compatible with atomizers as low as 0.15ohm
- 0.91″ OLED screen
- Three modes: powerful, standard, soft
- Charges via USB
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Ergonomic design
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance and battery low voltage protection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)
So the clone didn’t get the temp control function?
The S-Class version of the SX Mini didn’t include temperature control – this is a clone of that. The SX Mini M-Class is the one with temperature control, but it hasn’t been cloned… not yet anyways 😉