Using a similar concept as many of the new ceramic coil tanks on the market, the IPV Pure X2 Tank incorporates a “special alloy” heating element that dramatically increases the life of the coil. Rather than paying for and replacing the whole coil, users simply replace the cotton wicking material whenever necessary. It has triple adjustable airflow, 3.5ml of capacity and a super low resistance of 0.05 ohm. The Pure X2 is top-filled and very easy to use, but it’s currently ONLY COMPATIBLE with the Yihi SX Mini ML and IPV5 Mod in “SX Pure” mode. A firmware update will be released for the IPV D3 as well.
If you have the IPV5 Box Mod or another compatible device, the IPV Pure X2 Tank is a long-lasting sub-ohm option that certainly sounds interesting. Coil-less tanks appear to be the next big advancement in technology, and the IPV Pure X2 is at the forefront. Get one at Vapor DNA for just $35.99 with coupon “DNA10”, or Chinese vendor 3FVape for only $29.99 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
IPV Pure X2 Tank features:
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Threaded top fill system
- Clickable, triple adjustable airflow (9mm x 3mm each)
- 3.5ml tank capacity
- Special alloy “SX Pure” heating element
- Eliminates need to replace coil
- Long-lasting and re-wickable
- 0.05 ohm resistance (approximate)
- Used in “SX Pure” mode (Yihi-chip devices)
- Compatible with Pioneer4You IPV5 Mod and Yihi SX Mini ML
- Easy to disassemble
- Gold-plated 510 connection