Joyetech EVIC VTC Mini Mod – $26.36
Although it's sold as a kit, you can also get the Joyetech EVIC VTC Mini Mod by itself, without the eGo One tank. A slimmed down version of the Evic VT, the Evic Mini VTC offers 60W of power with temperature control in a cleaner, less flashy package. It's powered by a single 18650 battery and can be operated in VW mode, or VT-Ti (titanium) and VT-Ni (Ni200) modes; with a minimum resistance of 0.05 ohms. It has a large OLED screen with all the goodies and various built-in safety features.
Considering the power and all of its advanced options, the Joyetech EVIC VTC Mini Mod is surprisingly small and perfect for intermediate to advanced vapers interested in temperature control. You can get one of these compact and handy units from the following online retailers:
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Joyetech EVIC Mini Mod features:
- Output modes: VT-Ti / VT-Ni / VW Mode
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W (VT Mode), 1 – 50W (VW Mode)
- Temperature range: 100-315˚C / 200-600˚F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.0 ohm (VT Mode), 0.15 – 3.5 ohm (VW Mode)
- Variable Temperature Control (VT) extends battery and liquid life without dry hits
- Magnetic battery cover with replaceable battery
- 0.2 ohm for CL-Ni head, 0.4 ohm for CL-Ti head
- Available in black, white and cyan
- 510 threading
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)