Smowell DPV-50 Mod – Just $26.99
Here’s a unique mini box mod to consider: the Smowell DPV-50 Box Mod. This is the first time we’ve heard of Smowell, but like so many of today’s products it appears to come out of China. This little guy packs 50 watts of power and has the same OLED screen (and possibly the same chip) as the Smok XPro BT50, but the Smowell DPV-50 has a floating 510 center pin and uses removable 18650 battery (sold separately). It offers most of the same features as the BT50, including the ability to run in mech mode and fire as low as 0.2 ohms.
Loaded with power and features, the Smowell DPV-50 Mod is an extremely affordable option in the mini box mod space. For a limited-time, pick one up at Gear Best for $26.99; or get it for $31.52 at Fast Tech. Both offer free worldwide shipping but expect 2-3 weeks for delivery from China.
* No special coupon codes are required. Good while supplies last.
Smowell DPV50 Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 6 – 50W (in 0.1W increments)
- Operating voltage: 3.7 – 4.2V
- Mech Mode and Variable Wattage Mode
- Recessed 510 threading connection
- Floating 510 center pin
- Bottom micro-USB charging port
- 0.66 inch OLED display screen show wattage, voltage, resistant and battery level
- Compatible with atomizers from 0.2 – 4.0 ohms
- High voltage warning (higher than 4.5V)
- Low voltage warning (lower than 3.0V)
- Atomizer resistance check
- Over heat protection
- House single 18650 battery (sold separately)