We’ve seen a handful of mesh RDA’s hitting the market, but the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank is the first sub-ohm tank to incorporate mesh coils. It’s nothing like original Fireluke Tank, and the new pre-built coils use mesh wire rather than standard wire, providing increased surface area for better flavor production, more vapor and longer life expectancy. The 24mm Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank is wrapped completely in a knurled pattern, providing a unique and stylish look. It holds up to 3ml of e-juice and includes a threaded top-fill design, dual bottom adjustable airflow and a knurled wide bore drip tip.
If you’ve been wanting to give mesh a try, but aren’t comfortable building your own coils, the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank is the ideal platform for taking advantage of mesh wire. Now available at a variety of different vendors, you can get a great price on the Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only 25.99. Or, try US vendor Breazy.com for just $22.49 with coupon “CIGBUYER” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Stylish knurled surface to replicate MESH
- 3ml tank capacity
- Threaded top-fill design
- Utilizes Fireluke Mesh Coil Family
- Includes two 0.15 ohm mesh coils (40 to 90W)
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow control
- Knurled 13mm wide bore drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- 24mm diameter