Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank – $21.95
We've seen a handful of mesh atty's hitting the market, but the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank is one of the first sub-ohm tanks to incorporate mesh coils. It looks nothing like original Fireluke Tank, and the new pre-built coils use mesh wire rather than standard coil wire, providing increased surface area for better flavor, more vapor and longer life expectancy. The 24mm Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank is wrapped in a unique knurled pattern, providing a modern and stylish look. It holds up to 3ml of e-juice and includes a threaded top-fill design, dual bottom adjustable airflow and a matching knurled wide bore drip tip.
If you've been wanting to give mesh a try, but aren't comfortable building your own coils, the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank is the ideal platform for taking advantage of mesh wire. Now available at a variety of different vendors, you can get a great price on the Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank at US supplier Eight Vape for only 24.99. Or, get an unbeatable deal at VapeDeal.com for the super low price of $21.95 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Fireluke Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Stylish knurled surface to replicate MESH
- 3ml tank capacity
- Threaded top-fill design
- Utilizes Fireluke Mesh Coil Family
- Includes two 0.15 ohm mesh coils (40 to 90W)
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow control
- Knurled 13mm wide bore drip tip
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- 24mm diameter