A follow-up to the highly popular (and top performing!) Fireluke Mesh Tank, the new Freemax Mesh Pro Tank is the first sub-ohm tank to offer dual and triple mesh coils. Known for their outstanding longevity and superb performance, the mesh coil has been taken one-step further with what is sure to be a flavor chasers dream. The Mesh Pro Tank includes a 0.15 ohm single mesh coil and a 0.20 ohm dual mesh coil (triple coil sold separately). Available in five attractive resin finishes, it’s top-filled and can hold 4ml in its standard configuration, or 5ml with bubble glass.
One of our top picks for best sub-ohm tank of 2018, the Freemax Mesh Pro Tank is likely to surpass the original Fireluke Mesh with it’s dual and triple coil mesh options. We certainly can’t wait to get our hands on one! If you’d like to grab one for yourself, you can get a great price at Chinese Supplier 3FVape for $24.39 – login for discount. Or, get an awesome deal at US vendor Fire Vapor for only $26.95 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Freemax Mesh Pro Tank features:
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- High-quality resin finish
- 4ml tank capacity (5ml with bubble glass)
- Sliding top-fill design
- Utilizes Freemax Mesh Pro Family
- 0.15 ohm single mesh coil (40 to 90W)
- 0.20 ohm dual mesh coil (40 to 110W)
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow control
- Adjustable gold-plated 510 pin
- 25mm diameter